This post has now been filled. If you would be interested in hearing about similar vacancies in the future, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Battle Primary Academy, Reading
Starting: October 2017/January 2018
Salary: Dependent on experience (L12 – L15)
Do you want a new challenge?
Do you want to broaden your leadership skills in an improving school?
Do you want to be part of a strong leadership team committed to developing the very best in staff and children? Then this is the role for you!
This is an opportunity for an aspiring or existing Senior Leader to join an enthusiastic and committed team in developing teaching and learning standards across the primary phase.
We are looking for someone who can:
- lead improvements to teaching and learning, with expertise in raising standards at Key Stage 2;
- demonstrate strong leadership skills and inspire staff and pupils to reach new heights;
- build and maintain strong relationships within the school and wider community;
- support, develop and enhance the teaching practice and professional standards of colleagues;
- commit to ensuring achievement for all through equal access, opportunity and aspiration for all children;
- actively promote the welfare, wellbeing and safeguarding of all children.
Initially the role will also include responsibility for Inclusion whilst the current leader is on maternity leave. It will therefore carry no class teaching commitment for the duration of the maternity leave.
We can offer:
- a dynamic and improving school;
- a marvellous, multicultural community close to local amenities and an excellent transport network;
- a professional network of similar minded school leaders, working as part of the wider NET Academies Trust;
- an ongoing commitment to training and innovation.
For more information about the role or to arrange a school visit, please contact Mrs Joanne Gray, Interim Headteacher, at email@example.com or 0118 9375421. Applicants should submit a completed application form to Mrs Joanne Gray, by Monday 17th July, at the above email or by post to Battle Primary Academy, Cranbury Road, Reading, RG30 2TD.
Closing date: Monday 17th July
Interview date: Thursday 20th July
Job Description to follow.
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.