If you are interested in applying for any of our jobs – Please complete our application form below.
The benefits of working at Abbotsweld:
- An additional 13 days school holidays
- PPA time, collaborating with other year group teachers from our cluster
- Lead practioner planning and support in English and Maths
- Subsidised accommodation
- Contract starting on 1st August for NQTs and graduates
- Opportunities for overseas school visits as part of our international programme.
Please see full details of our career enrichment options including overseas school visits NET Harlow Development Programme.
We welcome visits to our school please contact Mr Hills on 01279 630 120.
If you are thinking about your next career move, whether you are beginning as a teacher, support staff or an experienced teacher that would like to join our talent pool please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons our team enjoy working at NET Academies Harlow:
“All of our children are getting the best education they deserve”
“The academy is an open and forward thinking place where I have felt encouraged to develop as an educator”
“I think our schools are an extension to our children’s families which has resulted in amazing results for all areas of the curriculum”
“The Academy has employed some outstanding staff members”